Mummy Yummy Nasi Lemak

After one whole day baking & decorating cupcakes..the next morning i woke up with my stomach growling. The boys were still sleeping so i couldn't go out and buy breakfast. Amin was not around that weekend. And we finished our bread the day before. I was like..hmm..what to eat? Maggi for breakfast? Most certainly not. Fried rice..hm.. i made fried rice 2 times already this week.

I went through my fridge and found a handful of anchovies. There was also a box of unopened coconut milk available. So i decided to make nasi lemak( I have never tried cooking nasi lemak using boxed coconut milk before). At least that can cover both breakfast and lunch. Clever mummy :D.

Since my husband wasn't around, i made the most simplest nasi lemak. Just rice + sambal + telur dadar. And i call it Nasi Lemak Koboi Mummy Yummy. Wallah...

No comments: