Cooked but not eaten

Cooked for dinner last nite. Hubby said he was coming home for dinner. But before coming home, he had to drop by at my mum's place as he was organizing a durian party over there. You see..me & my 2 sons..we are not a fan of durian. Nak telan pun tak leh. Bau tu,oklah kalau tak kuat..cam mat saleh plak ye..But my husband and my mum are a fanatic!

So..i waited and waited for him to come home..At 9.30pm..he still had not come home. My tummy was growling like crazy as i didn't eat lunch yesterday. At 10pm..i decided to eat dinner alone. Hubby then safely arrived at 10.30pm. He came home with a sebu tummy..from eating too much durian. He said he would eat dinner (or is it supper?) later later. So..after finished watching a movie at 8tv and putting Hafiy to sleep, i myself pun went to sleep lah.

Bila terjaga at 2pm..i found that all the cooked dishes were still on the dining table..untouched. Hmm..if i knew..i would have kept them before going to bed. Not upset..but home cooked food are best eaten hot and 'fresh'. Kalau dah masuk frigde & panaskan the next day..tak sama dah... Kan?


Prawn sambalMixed vege with grilled chicken (can see the chicken ke?)

No comments: